Friday, May 7, 2010

Drake in a Wheelchair

Today was my first experience with Degrassi Era Drake. 


This, is by far, the most hilarious thing I have ever laid eyes on. I think simply by looking at this photo my day is infinitely better. 


This is the same guy who can "make ho's wobble like a bridge in an earthquake." Really wheelchair Drake? Are you sure you don't need to swig from your Gatorade bottle first?


God, I'm horrible. This is exactly why I'm going to hell. I should clarify and say, I don't find disabilities funny, nor do I wish them on anyone -- its just rare we see such an epic transition from disabled teen role model to ho-loving rapper. This is the same dude that rolls with Weezy. 


*shakes head.*


What can I say, I'm an equal opportunity shit talker. 


xoxo
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment